Russian Business Travel & MICE Award
The annual professional award in the field of business tourism and MICE - Russian Business Travel & MICE Award – has been established in 2010 to promote and develop business tourism and congress services in Russia.
The award founders: The Business Travel magazine, Internet portal Conference.ru, the Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation
The organizer: TB Events.
The project encompasses all participants of business tourism market - within its frames the best entities will be chosen in 16 major categories, among them: congress hotels (Moscow, St. Petersburg, regions of this country), congress center, an organizer of conferences and incentive itineraries in Russia and abroad, Russian TMC-company and an agency servicing corporate customers, an airline for business travelers, national tourist office, online booking systems.
The nominations include:
1) The best congress hotel in Moscow 5 *
2) The best congress hotel in Moscow 4 *
3) The best congress hotel St. Petersburg
4) The best regional congress hotel
5) The best congress centre in Russia
6) The best conference organizer in Russia
7) The best conference organizer abroad
8) The best organizer of incentive itineraries in Russia
9) The best organizer of incentive itineraries abroad
10) The best business travel agency
11) The best airline for business travelers
12) The best national tourism office or convention bureau in the field of MICE promotion
13) The best regional administration for tourism
14) The best office of Visit Russia abroad
15) The best online product in the field of MICE
16) For outstanding contribution to the development of congress services in Russia
In 2016 the Award sees its seventh edition.
The nomination for Russian Business Travel & MICE Award 2016 will take place at the project Internet site www.mice-award.ru in the period from April 1 to June 15, 2017. The open voting will be held in Internet from June 16 to September 10, 2017.
The 8-th annual ceremony of awarding winners and laureates will take place in Moscow on October 5, 2017.
Information on the participation
The participation in RBT&MA at all stages (nomination, voting, award ceremony) is free of charge.
The nomininaton of runners for the award takes place at the official site of the award - mice-award.ru - from April 1 to June 15, 2017.
To participate in forwarding nomination one shall fill in a required form that features the information on a nominee, as well as contact details:
- Company name
- Description of the company activity. The data are filled in in short arbitrary way
- The reasons for the nomination. One has to indicate specific achievements, such as: the amount of business events held; volume, range or unique nature of services provided; active introduction of new technologies, logistics solutions and innovations into operations; indications of an expansion of customer base and various competitive advantages.
* The information on a nominee will be publicly available to users of the official Internet site from the moment the voting mode is activated
- Contact information.
Voting for nominees takes place at the official Internet site of the Award - mice-award.ru - from June 16 to September 10, 2017.
There are certain restrictions at voting: from one and the same IP-address one may vote in favour of each nomination not more than once daily.
The Award Expert Council is set up by the Award founders to sum up the results of voting and select a winner in each category. Administrative directors of major Russian and international companies and corporations from various business areas - active customers of business travel services and MICE events - perform as experts.
Winners and laureates of the Award are determined based on the results of open voting online and overall assessment by the Award Expert Council.
Winners and laureates in the nomination "The most striking MICE project of the year", that has special status, are determined by a special Expert Council of the nomination that includes professionals of MICE market, business travel, event industry, representatives of corporate customers from different business segments.
The award ceremony, at which winners and laureates are announced, will take place on October 5, 2017.
The guest registration for the ceremony starts on September 11, 2017.
The awards and diplomas will be presented by heads and official representatives of large state, private and public organizations, such as the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, Federal Agency for Tourism of the Russian Federation, Russian Railways, MIG Corporation, MTS, Skolkovo Foundation, the Federal Service for Financial and Budgetary Supervision, the press-service of the Department of economic policy and development of the city of Moscow and other bodies.